- Craft knife to cut extra edges
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Make sure your wall is clean smooth and dry.
- Any texture, even certain type of paint on the wall will not allow your mural to adhere properly.
- It is at your discretion or your installer to determine if the surface is well prepared for a good adhesion.
- Our company won’t be responsible if your mural doesn’t adhere properly.
- We highly recommend to try a sample prior your installation.
- Adding a wallpaper primer is a plus.
- Open your wall in Vogue box make sure you have all your panels and they are not defective.
- Lay out your panels before beginning your installation to be more confident with the matching repeat.
- Our company doesn’t accept claim after installation
REMOVE THE BACK PAPER
- Carefully remove the back paper and stop after reaching 12 in from the top side of the panel.
- You will have to start the installation from the left to the right.
- Start installing your panels from the ceiling to the floor. The top part must be carefully stuck to the wall.
INSTALLATION OF THE FIRST PANEL
- Use a spatula to paste the panel to the wall and carefully remove bubbles.
- After installing the first panel, overlap the following panel, according to the pattern match.
MURAL INSTALLATION AND FINISHES
- Once your wall mural has been entirely hung, take the craft knife and cut off any extra edges at the top and the bottom of your panels. Always make sure your blade is sharp to avoid ripping the paper.