How can I follow my order?
- You can follow your order via the website by entering into “My Profile” and clicking on “Order History and Details”. To access your account, first, you have to log in with your email and password.
When you make an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order number.
Can I change my order?
- You can change your order, change the quantity and delete some products before your order has been validated.
That means that after you have paid and confirmed your order, you won’t be able to change anything.
Cancellation and Return Policy
How can I cancel my order?
- It’s possible to cancel your order up to a few hours after you have made the order, that is, only if its status isn’t set to “submitted order”. To check it, you have to log in to your account and nagivate to “Order History and Details”.
Once your order has the “submitted order” status, it is impossible to cancel it.
Can I return or exchange my wallpaper?
- All orders are tailor-made and unique therefore we cannot accept any returns or exchanges, unless the wallpaper has a manufactured defect or shipping damage. If this has happened to you, please send an email to our support team with photos and details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we won’t accept any returns if the wallpaper has already been installed on the wall. To avoid complications, please check your wallpaper before you cut and hang it on the wall.
Can I install your wallpaper on a pop-corn or textured wall?
- No, you need to skim coat your wall and prime it first. Then you will be able to install your wallpaper perfectly.
Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- Yes, you can definitely install our wallpaper in a bathroom.
What kind of glue should I use?
We recommend a water based glue from Roman, otherwise always try to choose a clear wallpaper glue.
Do you think that a wallpaper removal will damage my wall?
- For perfect removal and durability ask your professional paperhanger to use a primer first.
Can I install wallpaper on a wall that is already covered with wallpaper?
- We don’t recommend this and it is better that you remove the old wallpaper first, otherwise your wallpaper won’t stick well to the wall.
Will the color of my mural be exactly the same as what I see online ?
- You may see a small variation of colors between what you see on your screen and what will be printed. In fact, each computer screen may show a slight color difference, that is why we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen will be exactly the same as the one that is printed.
Also, there can be a slight variation of color between the different materials.